Murang’a County ECDE Teachers Jobs (40 Posts)
Ref: NO MCG/PSB/2018/002/2
Forty (40) Positions
Terms of Service: Contract
- Planning for teaching and learning
- Keeping and maintaining administrative records
- Keeping and maintaining professional documents.
- Ensuring proper classroom layout /sitting arrangement.
- Preparation and maintenance of professional records such as schemes of work, children’s’ progress reports, records of work, lesson notes and other records;
- Development and organization of play/learning materials;
- Organization of curricula and co-curricular activities; guiding parents on children’s rights,
- Counseling and caring for children; management and maintenance of public ECDE centers
- Organizing and facilitating play/ learning activities to enable children cope with primary school life.
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental and physical growth of children.
- Managing ECDE centers, keeping professional records (schemes of work, lesson plans and daily programs activities etc.) and ensuring children safety and security.
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum grade D+ (plus) from KNEC or recognized equivalent
- A minimum of D+ (plus) in English.
- Have a Certificate in ECE (regular) offered by the ministry of Education or Certificate in ECDE offered by KNEC or its equivalent
- Diploma in ECDE offered by KNEC or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should be below 45 years.
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the all vacancies can be accessed at the DOWNLOAD section of the website. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 23rd March 2018
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
The applicant must attach a copy of ID to his/her application and indicate CENTRE OF PREFERENCE from the list below.
Mbari ya Hiti