Job Group ‘H’
Twenty One (21) Positions
REF. NO. MCG/PSB/2017/003
This is the entry and training grade for diploma holders. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior and experienced officer.
Lab Technologist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens.
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens.
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens.
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analyses
- Preparing reagents
- Examining specimens
- Writing and recording of results
- Dispatching results for use in clinical management.
Requirements for the Lab Technologist Job
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and technologists board.
- Valid practising license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and technologists board.
- Certificate in computer application.
How to Apply