Job Group ‘H’
REF. NO. MCG/PSB/2017/001
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Nurse Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient`s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate health care services
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/ clients and community on identified health needs.
- Referring patients/clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients` admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on Patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy clinical environment
Requirements for the Nurse Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered
- Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered
- Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognised institution.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application.
How to Apply