Senior Procurement Officer Job at Murang’a University College, Kenya
Murang’a University College (MRUC) was established under the Universities Act 2012, Section 74. MRUC is positioning itself to develop a distinctive profile as a progressive and internationally recognised University, growing its enrolment strategically.
The University College is located 1.5km from Murang’a Town, 85km North East of Nairobi, 70km South East of Nyeri and 50km South West of Embu. Its location provides a serene environment conducive to learning.
The University College invites applications for the following positions:
Senior Procurement Officer Grade 13 – Ref: MRUC 7/06/16
Applicants should have:
Senior Procurement Officer Job
- Masters degree in procurement, supplies management or its equivalent from a recognized institution with five (5) years experience in grade 12 or equivalent position in a Public Institution
- CIPS (final Stage) from a recognized institution
- Be a member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
- Computer literacy
- Attended procurement seminars and workshops
- Training in public relations
The shortlisted applicants will be required to bring along Clearance Certificates or documents from the following in accordance with Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
- Applicants MUST submit six (6) copies of applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, e-mail address, telephone contact and names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees to the address below to reach on or before 17th June 2016. Please quote the reference number of the position on both the application letter and envelope.
- The Principal Murang’a University College P. O. Box 75 – 10200 MURANG’A