Nairobi Bottlers Limited
Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics Technicians / Specialist
Position’s Purpose: – To execute maintenance activities in Asset Care, that will increase the productivity of the company’s assets according to Coca-Cola SABCO’s engineering standards.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Controller, the successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be;
- Provide 1st line maintenance support to packaging equipment. This involves preventative maintenance, fault finding and corrective maintenance.
- Execute maintenance activities to ensure maximum availability of production equipment.
- Maintained Coca-Cola SABCO Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) standards.
- Participate in failure investigations and root cause analysis and close out of corrective actions.
- Improve safety at work and on machinery
- We are interested in candidates with following qualifications;
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Demonstrate systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret hardware drawings
- At least 2 years practical experience as a qualified technician in FMCG environment
- Experience in soft drinks packaging environment, will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should apply online; http://www.cocacolasabco.com
Closing date for receiving the applications will be 9th October 2015
“Coca-Cola Sabco Pty Ltd emphasizes growth and developmental opportunities for their employees, therefore internal candidates will be considered before external candidates for this positions”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates whom are short listed will be contacted.