Nairobi County Coordinator Information Communication Technology Job,Salary Ksh170,000
COORDINATOR INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) – Contract-JOB GROUP Q(1 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 16th Mar 2018
|Salary Scale:||Kshs 94,850.00 to Kshs 127,110.00|
|House Allowance:||Kshs 45,000.00|
|Commuter Allowance:||Kshs 14,000.00|
- Advising on policy review and updating of existing regulations or computing management;
- Advising on the drawing up IT plans for implementation;
iii. Providing guidelines and advise to ICT project managers; and
- Develop systems and procedures and recommend improvement to ensure improvement of ICT in the County.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science/Information Communication Technology from a recognized university;
- A Master’s Degree in ICT or any other ICT related discipline from a recognized university;
iii. At least five (5) years working experience in ICT management;
- Wide professional experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) polities and E-Government strategy development; and
- A thorough understanding of the County goals and objectives and the ability to interpret and apply them to the computing management concepts.