COUNTY FIREMEN/WOMEN -JOB GROUP D(200 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 24th Nov 2017
|Salary Scale:||Kshs 13,510.00 to Kshs 15,030.00|
|House Allowance:||Kshs 4,125.00|
|Commuter Allowance:||Kshs 3,000.00|
- Performing specialized functions in preparing and responding to fire/emergency calls in order to ensure loss of life, property or injury as a result of fire is prevented and/or minimized.
- Responding to emergency calls; laying and connecting hose; holding nozzles and directing water streams; raising and climbing ladders; using extinguishers and other equipment.
- Assisting in rescue operations during emergencies.
- Operating appliances and communication equipment. .
- Maintenance of equipment in good repair in accordance with county policies and procedures
- KCSE Grade D+ (Plus) or its equivalent with relevant qualifications from a reputable fire training school.
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma holders.
- Physically and medically fit;
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female Candidates must not be pregnant at the recruitment stage and during the training period