Assistant Public Health Officer Recruitment At Nairobi County In Kenya
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
ASSISTANT PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER III -JOB GROUP H(20 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 29th Apr 2016
Salary Scale: Kshs 19,323.00 to Kshs 24,662.00
House Allowance: Kshs 6,750.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
Risk Allowance: Ksh 2,000.00
Health Workers Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 15,000.00
Assistant Public Health Officer Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Improvement of sanitation in markets, trading centers and townships within their area of jurisdiction by ensuring proper disposal of solid wastes,
- Investigation and control of insect vectors for diseases and rodents;
- General administration of Public Health Services;
- Planning and participating in health education activities including improvement of sanitation in villages and homesteads;
- Prevention and control of communicable diseases,
- Participation in immunization programmes;
- Supervision of Public Health Technicians and other junior staff working under him/her.
Qualifications For Assistant Public Health Officer Jobs In Kenya
For appointment to the position of Public Health Officer III, a candidate must have:-
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade of C (plain) or its equivalent with at least a C+ (plus) in two science subjects and either English or Kiswahili; and
- A Diploma in Environmental Health Science from a recognized training institution.
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE HERE on or before Friday 29th April 2016. Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to attach clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.