Head Housekeeper Employment At Nairobi County In Kenya
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
HEAD HOUSE KEEPER -JOB GROUP J(8 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 29th Apr 2016
Salary Scale: Kshs 24,662.00 to Kshs 29,918.00
House Allowance: Kshs 10,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
Head Housekeeper Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Keeping proper records of sundry and linen stores,
- Supervision of staff
- Following up on maintenance work order forms
- Assisting in stock taking
- Ordering, receiving, storing and issuing of cleaning materials
- Carrying out on the job training for staff working under him/her.
- Writing and keeping reports on losses, breakages and defects
- Ensuring efficient and proper organization and management of housekeeping services.
- Maintaining stock levels,
- Issuing linen and guest laundry and supervising staff.
Qualifications For Head Housekeeper Jobs In Kenya
For appointment in this position a candidate must have;
- Have at least a KCSE grade of C (plain).
- Diploma in Housekeeping and laundry operations from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE HERE on or before Friday 29th April 2016. Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to attach clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.