Information SyStem Auditor at Nairobi County
Salary Scale: Kshs 31,020.00 to Kshs 41,590.00
House Allowance: Kshs 16,500.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 5,000.00
Information Sytem Auditor Job Description
- Conducts system audit aimed at strengthening internal controls in a computerized environment;
- Prepare and present written audit reports on systems audit;
- Review the internal control procedures and security for all the systems in all the sectors within the county;
- Maintain computerized audit software;
- Conduct operational and investigative audits.
Qualifications for the Information Sytem Auditor Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management Information System or Business Management and IT with 2 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- Those with CPA(K) will have an added advantag
How to Apply
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE http://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke/index.php/register.php on or before the stipulated deadline.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: Thu 16th Mar 2017