Plumber Job Vacancies At Nairobi County In Kenya
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
ARTISAN III (PLUMBER) -JOB GROUP E(10 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 29th Apr 2016
Salary Scale: Kshs 11,370.00 to Kshs 13,140.00
House Allowance: Kshs 4,500.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 3,000.00
Plumber Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Work at this level will involve repair and maintenance works under supervision of a more experienced officer in line with the area of plumbing.
Qualifications For Plumber Jobs In Kenya
For appointment to this position a candidate must
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Have a Government Trade Test or its equivalent in Plumbing
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE HERE on or before Friday 29th April 2016. Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to attach clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.