Senior Information Syaten Auditor Job at Nairobi County
Salary Scale: Kshs 41,590.00 to Kshs 55,840.00
House Allowance: Kshs 28,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 8,000.00
Description for the Senior Information System Auditor Job
- Perform general application control reviews to computer information systems that include and not limited to System Development, Operating Procedures, System Security, Programming Controls, Communication Controls and Disaster Recovery;
- Perform reviews of internal control procedures and security and maintain computerized audit software to support computerized audit and report preparation;
- Provide operational support(including training) in relation to computerized information system to System Administrators, Staff And Enforcement Officials and many be required to testify in Court;
- Implement audit findings and corrective action as recommended by Management;
- Evaluate and review a range of PC ,related products and computer systems
- Conduct control reviews on System Development and Operation, Programming, Security Procedures and Standards;
- Implementation of accounting principles that include and not limited to National and County Public Auditing Policies, Standards and Procedures).
Senior Information Syaten Auditor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management Information System or Business Management and IT with 3 to 5 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Account (CPA);
- Those with CPA(K) will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE http://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke/index.php/register.php on or before the stipulated deadline.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: Thu 16th Mar 2017