Ward Admin Kenya Jobs At Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
WARD ADMINISTRATORS -JOB GROUP N(3 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 29th Apr 2016
Salary Scale: Kshs 48,190.00 to Kshs 65,290.00
House Allowance: Kshs 35,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 8,000.00
Ward Admin Job Responsibilities In Kenya
The Ward Administrator will be responsible to Sub-County Administrator in the coordination, management, and supervision and general administration functions in the Ward Unit. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing Ward Policies and Plans;
- Ensuring efficient and effective service delivery;
- Developing activities that empower the local community of the Ward;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public services;
- Exercising functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under Section 86;
- Coordinating and facilitating citizen participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of services; and
- Dealing with conflicts and handling complaints from the public.
Qualifications For Ward Admin Jobs In Kenya
- Served for at least 5 years in senior level management/administration either in the public service;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or comparable qualification from a recognized university.
- Have good experience in management and conflict resolution;
- Demonstrated professional competence in administration and management as reflected in work performance;
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE HERE on or before Friday 29th April 2016. Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens. Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to attach clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.