Sub – County Admin Kenyan Job At Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
SUB-COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR -JOB GROUP Q(1 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 29th Apr 2016
Salary Scale: Kshs 89,748.00 to Kshs 120,270.00
House Allowance: Kshs 45,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 14,000.00
- Sub-County Administrator will be responsible to the County Secretary.
Sub – County Admin Job Responsibilities In Kenya
Specific duties include:
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the Sub-County unit;
- Developing policies and plans;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the local community;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Promotion and coordination of peace building and conflict resolution
- Coordination of disaster management and emergency response activities in the sub-county in collaboration with other government agencies.
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board (CPSB) or any other authority.
- Offering guidance and supervision to the officers below him/her.
Qualifications For Sub – County Admin Jobs In Kenya
- Served for at least 7 years in senior level management/administration in public service;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or comparable qualification from a recognized university;
- Have good experience in management and conflict resolution;
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Demonstrated high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in work performance.
NOTE:Possession of a relevant Master’s degree, Post graduate Diploma or CPS (K) will be an added advantage
- Latest Jobs
- All Jobs
- Customer Care
- How to apply
- Banking Jobs
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE HERE on or before Friday 29th April 2016. Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens. Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to attach clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.