The Nairobi Hospital
Ref: HRD/HK /06/16
Duties and ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Head, Support Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:-
- Coordinating daily housekeeping activities in clinical areas, public areas, offices and waiting areas.
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of Service Level Agreement for outsourced cleaning services.
- Facilitating the organization and assignment of outsourced staff to ensure adequate 24 hour cover.
- Ensuring cost effective use of housekeeping supplies.
- Conducting routine and ad hoc inspections in the designated areas.
- Vetting the deployment and scheduling of outsourced housekeeping staff at the Hospital.
- Ensuring all housekeeping staff are adequately trained on hospital standards and customer service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Laundry and Housekeeping.
- 5 years’ work in a busy hospital or hotel, 3 of which should be at supervisory level.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:Head, Human Resources The Nairobi Hospital P.O. Box 30026 Nairobi – 00100
OR [email protected] To be received not later than 15th July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted