Electronics Technician Job at Nairobi Hospital
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice
Role for the Electronics Technician Job
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Ensuring repairs, maintenance and service of electronic equipment (including TV’s, DSTV, Soft boards, fire detection panels, controls for kitchen and other equipment, and projectors), and their proper functioning.
- Maintain and repair audio visual equipment in the Hospital.
- Install, modify, and maintain electronic equipment as required.
- Conduct safety and quality checks on electronic equipment.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining job cards for each job assigned.
- Give input on improvements and specification for equipment required
Electronics Technician Job Qualifications
- Diploma in electronics engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of electronics equipment.
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 7th July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Ag. Head, Human Resources, The Nairobi Hospital, P.O. Box 30026, NAIROBI – 00100
OR [email protected]