Lecturer Kenyan Job At Nairobi Hospital
Lecturer – Peri-Operative Nursing: REF/LPO/02/16
Lecturer Job Responsibilities In Kenya
Reporting to the Deputy Principal, School of Nursing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Teaching, guiding and counselling students.
- Organizing lesson plans and teaching resources for learning programmes.
- Supervising students in both the classroom and clinical setup.
- Participating in curriculum development and review for both Basic and Post Basic courses.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
Participating in assessment of students in the clinical areas.
- Maintaining proper students’ records throughout training.
- Participating in the development and review of procedures, policies and standards.
- Organising and participating in the students’ welfare events.
- Providing guidance and counseling to students
Qualifications For Lecturer Jobs In Kenya
- KRN/KRM, KRCHN, Diploma in Advanced Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Higher Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing
- Valid practice license
- Two (2) years’ experience in a Peri-operative unit
- Two (2) years’ experience in classroom or clinical teaching
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: Head, Human Resources The Nairobi Hospital P.O. BOX 30026 NAIROBI – 00100 OR [email protected]