To develop concepts and graphics for all branding and marketing materials. You will assist the Creative Head in expressing and evolving the brand, and will help maintain the brand consistency. The Senior Graphic Designer will conceptualize the major campaigns in collaboration with other designers in the team.
- Drive and maintain brand consistency.
- Guiding the brand image and identity, and translating it into marketing collateral – advertising, POS, in store and digital.
• Lead new projects, manage the day-to-day workload of assigned graphic design projects, and track progress until they are successfully completed.
• Incorporate management feedback and critique to improve the final results.
• A developed understanding of printing, digital/offset, specialty treatments and materials is required to achieve best results with all collateral.
- Mentor and coach junior design team members. Provide daily guidance on design, time management, and personal conduct
- Sourcing and coordinating with outside agencies for photo shoots, videos, and related collateral and media when necessary
- Maintaining all creative archives
- Interface with other departments as required for projects
- Draw up and maintain presentation files with updated marketing data
- Position supervises and mentors 2 / 3 junior graphic designers
- Work under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
• A minimum of 2 years diploma in commercial art, graphic design or visual communication OR equivalent training.
• A minimum of 5 years experience working as a graphic designer
• Solid understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, layout, typography, logo development, colours, brand look and feel
• Proficient computer skills in Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, Acrobat, MAC are a must.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to work in large retail business
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here