Nakuru Branch Manager Job At Human Talent In Kenya
Our client a Commercial bank is seeking to recruit a Branch Manager for their Nakuru Branch.
Please note that the incumbent must have very good working knowledge of Nakuru and its environs.
Branch Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
• The administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
• Developing new deposit and loan business
• Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation;
• Achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
• Provides leadership, training and supervision
• Delegating day to day operations to the Operations Officer or other branch personnel.
• Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
• Participating in community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
• May perform duties in the absence of the Operations Officer or other such management capacities as directed by the Regional Manager.
Requirements For Branch Manager Jobs In Kenya
• Must be willing to work in the mentioned locations
• The candidate must hold a Business related Bachelors degree
• A masters degree is an added advantage
• Must have at least 7 years experience in the banking industry, where at least 3 of those have been at a supervisory/Managerial level
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s stating their CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY to [email protected] not later than 30th October 2015.