Job Vacancy: National Administrator
Job Role: Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions of the national ministry and all field offices to achieve a high quality, effective and efficient administrative support to all the LMK Offices; ensuring adherence to the law of the land and representing The Life Ministry Kenya interests.
The role also includes the proper management of all our properties in 5 regions in the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Keep proper financial records.
- Take inventory and ensure proper maintenance of all Office assets (Including Vehicles, buildings, land, e.t.c).
- Ensure proper administrative systems and policies are followed. These include the use of telephone, Internet, Ministry Vehicles (ensure use of worksheets), office and other equipment.
- Ensure Proper custody of all important office documents and records
- Coordinate and control Purchase & Procurement for the organization
- Liaison with service providers on behalf of the National Office as well as all regional Offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration.
- Certificate in purchasing and supplies.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in administration
- Born again Christian of high Christian morals, values, integrity and maturity.
- Management Skills
- Client liaison and good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work hands on and under extreme pressure
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Valid driving License
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the job.
Also indicate your current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by Friday 7th August 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.