REF- HR 03/2402/2017
At National Bank of Kenya, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around Courage, Honesty, Innovation and Collaboration. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to learning and development opportunities and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Reporting to the Director Marketing, Corporate Communication & Customer Experience, the role holder will be responsible for continuously identifying customer needs against the background of industry trends and a competitive market space, design & champion customer experiences and products while overseeing management of service delivery SLAs, contact center, channels and customer touch points that will help delight, attract and retain customers.
Customer Experience Head Job Responsibilities
- Develop and own the customer experience strategy to execute roadmaps across multiple distribution channels and/or product partnerships.
- Build and execute plans and detailed requirements for multiple consumer segments in an omni-channel / cross-channel / live / and digital environment, with a deep understanding and the strategic know-how of how those experiences translate across and within consumer interaction points.
- Determine the impact and success of the Bank’s products and services in the market and across the user base; track and report on measurable statistics that are key indicators of success, using both quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Develop and execute Contact Centre Strategies and plans and effectively oversee Contact Centre operations.
- Create processes and integrate voice of the customer insights into cross-functional action plans; represent the voice of the customer throughout product & services lifecycle.
- Develop clear understanding of the market opportunity, target customers, positioning, a competitive analysis, and the go-to-market plan including customer-centric visualizations of product & Services roadmap.
- Monitor TAT on various Operational processes and enforce adherence while continuously reviewing and benchmarking service delivery experience including SLAs to be above in the market space.
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in the Bank.
- Create scorecards/dashboards/ target metrics for monitoring and assessing Customer Experience programs and impact to the Bank’s bottom line.
Requirements for the Customer Experience Head Job
- University degree in Business Management, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Post Graduate degree in Business Management or Social Sciences.
- Diploma in Marketing or Customer Service.
- Customer Service certification.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of Customer experience exposure, five (5) of which must be in a Senior Management position.
- Proven and extensive track record of driving Customer experience, from Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Telecoms or hospitality industry.
- Experience in managing Contact Centre operations.
- Demonstrated Leadership capacity and ability to operate at Senior Management Level.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV addressed to the Director Human Resources, stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
For more details on the roles, please visit the Bank’s website www.nationalbank.co.ke/careers. To be considered, your application must be received by Friday, 10th March, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.