Reporting to: Head of Trading
Position Scope: The jobholder will be responsible for increasing the Bank’s share of Forex income by motivating new business out of existing client relationship, retaining existing clientele and growing the banks portfolio.
- Manage the bank’s treasury portfolio and ensure maximum returns from these relationships.
- Identify, target and market to new customers with an aim of growing our portfolio.
- Market the various treasury products and provide innovative solutions to existing and potential customers to increase wallet share (spot, forwards and swaps).
- Manage the sales desk by ensuring that adequate spreads are applied and good relationships are maintained with customers.
- Ensure that clients are serviced efficiently by quick pricing, quality input on market trends and constant contact.
- Monitor business performance of existing relationships to reduce instances of leakages of business.
- Dispatch an informative and objective Market Brief to customers.
- Ensure revenue growth for the bank through cross selling of other bank products to existing and new Treasury clients
- Running consumer promotions
- Carrying out a competitive analysis on tariffs for our forex products.
- Establishing and maintaining outdoor presence
- Developing and disseminating appropriate communication.
- Organising experiential activities such as road shows and open days.
- Co-ordinate joint marketing activities.
- Ensure the bank’s commissions are booked and in full.
- Make follow up visits to monitor and resolve and post installation issues.
- Profit & Loss
- FX Volumes
- Relationship Managers
- Branch Sales staff
- Bank Customers
- Dealers from other Banks
- Bachelors degree in Economics or Business related field
- ACI Dealing Certificate
- Ability to analyse and/or interpret financial statements, and advice accordingly.
- Keen to detail and able to conceptualize financial investment proposals and provide viable solutions.
- Computer literate with proficiency in computerized financial analysis applications.
- Candid knowledge of the financial sector and investment opportunities.
- Ability to gather and interpret financial information and provide reports on market trends.
- Masters Degree
How to Apply