The National Construction Authority is a state Corporation that was established under the National Construction Authority Act CAP 449A Laws of Kenya. The authority’s mandate is to oversee the construction industry and co-ordinate its development with training and accreditation being one of the main functions.
The Authority is in the process of rolling out training programs for contractors, construction site supervisors and skilled workers in collaboration with industry stakeholders. To effectively perform this function the Authority is looking for part-time trainers who will be engaged to conduct trainings on behalf of the Authority on need basis.
The Trainers should fulfill the following requirements:-
- Academic /Professional background in a construction related course or education
- Should be registered professionals and experts in their field of practice
- Should have attended a Training of Trainers(TOT) course from recognized institution
- Essential Understanding of the construction sector in Kenya
- Registered with NITA/or TVETA if they will be engaged as private trainers.
- At least three (3) year’s work experience
The candidates from accredited training institutions, government agencies, contractors associations, manufacturing and those with experience in construction industry are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications attaching detailed CV to [email protected] on or before Friday 18th March 2016 at 16:30Hrs