National Environment Trust Fund (NETFUND) is a state corporation under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry. NETFUND was established within the provision of the Environment Management and Coordination Act [EMCA] [Section 24] of 1999. NETFUND`s mission is to mobilize, manage and avail resources for environmental awards, capacity building, research and publications, scholarships and grants in Kenya. NETFUND invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Executive Office Intern.
Responsible to the Executive Assistant, the intern will work with the team to assist NETFUND accomplish its strategic objectives by providing support services with regard to preparation of correspondence, scheduling of appoints and document retrieval.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in coordination of activities in the CEOs office.
- Assist in review of routine correspondence and proof reading of reports, letters and memos.
- Assist the Executive assistant in maintenance of the CEOs calendar to ensure overlapping of appointments.
- Assist in receiving and screening of visitors in the CEOs office.
- Assist in the provision of hospitality in the CEOs office.
- Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel for the BOT and CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related fields;
- 1 years’ working experience in an executive office or an office handling confidential material.
- Willingness to learn and keen on personal development.
- High level of discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effective time management skills and prioritization
- Computer and basic trouble shooting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven report writing skills.
- Ability to work in an intensely pressurized office environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications including curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and testimonials addressing:
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Environment Trust Fund,
- O. Box 19324-00202,
Nairobi National Water Conservation and corporation Building, Industrial Area.
Email applications with copies of certificates and testimonials attached should be sent to: [email protected]
Please note that the deadline for submission of applications is March 20, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.