The purpose of this position is to develop and implement Sales and Marketing strategies to grow the Corporation’s Downstream businesses covering Fuel, Lubricants, LPG, and Non-Fuel business, Network Planning and Development.
Head of Sales & Marketing Job Key Responsibilities And Tasks
- Developing and Implementing Sales & Marketing strategies for profitable growth in line with the Corporation’s strategic plan, and performance targets;
- Developing and Implementing customer retention strategies;
- Responsible for new product development;
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of customer service;
- Contributing to formulation of relevant policies and procedures;
- In charge of relevant reporting of management and financial information for the marketing department;
- Identifying high potential outlets and new customers;
- In charge of budget formulation and stewardship for the department;
- Identifying other revenue generation opportunities for the corporation;
- Mentoring and Coaching staff;
Requirements for the Head of Sales & Marketing Job
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years relevant experience, in Sales & Marketing 3 of which must be at management level
- 5 years experience in the oil Industry
- Supervisory skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to Details
- Organisational and coordination skills
- Strong business acumen
How to Apply
Applicants should send a detailed CV with copies of Certificates, indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, current salary, names of at least 3 referees and a daytime telephone number to [email protected]
The Head of HR & Administration National Oil Corporation P.O Box 58567-00200
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions together with the job application: Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate) Higher Education Loans Board Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct) Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Evidence of on-going clearance is admissible subject to satisfactory results (presentation of a clearance certificate from the above institutions) before the selection process.