National Police Service Job Vacancy : Accountant
- Implement standards, regulations and procedures by executing the day to day operations of the unit
- Facilitate proper office cash management by authorizing invoices before payments vouchers are prepared; Facilitate safe keeping of all accountable documents Approve internet banking
- Ensure supplier definition, invoice and Validate payments in the IFMIS system to maintain compliance of procedures
- Prepare and examine payments and revenue receipts to ensure compliance is maintained
- Check validity of tax compliance certificates online via TCC checker to ensure government regulations are followed Maintain income and expenditure records to keep track of documents
- Manage ledger to maintain proper Accounts book keeping
Qualifications for the Accountant Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K)or CPA part II Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of professional accounting standards.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Communication skills Interpersonal skills Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams Problem solving skills
- Meets the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya Four(4) years of service in a comparable position from a
- reputable organization
How to Apply
Applications and Certified Copies of the supporting documentation should be delivered to the National Police Service Commission, SkyPark Plaza (Near Jacaranda Hotel) 5th Floor Westlands, Nairobi, OR POSTED TO: The Commission secretary/ Chief Executive officer National Police Service Commission SkyPark Plaza 5th Floor P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI Applications should be received at the Commission on or before 17th October, 2017 The National Police Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted Joseph V. Onyango CS/Chief Executive Officer NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION