National Taxpayers Association (NTA) Internship
The NTA is a national, volunteer-based, independent, and non-partisan organization established to improve the delivery of services and the management of devolved funds for the benefit of all Kenyans.
The NTA invites applications for the following position:
Summary of Responsibilities: To assist NTA staff in their ongoing programme and project work.
- A Bachelor degree in development studies, Governance, Law, Public Sector Administration, or related field;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Work experience will be an advantage; and,
- Willingness to work as a volunteer.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and CV in Microsoft Word, or PDF, by email (two attachments) to: [email protected], by Thursday, October 15th 5pm.
NTA is an equal opportunity employer, and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.