Nations Holdings Rwanda (NHR)
Business Manager – The EastAfrican
Job Ref: HR-BM-09-2015
An exciting and challenging position has arisen in The EastAfrican office in Rwanda and we wish to fill the position competitively.
Applicants that wish to be considered must be performance driven and possess excellent transferable skills. They should demonstrate a track record of achievement in past roles. This position will be based in Kigali, Rwanda.
The Role: Reporting to General Manager NHRL, the incumbent will be responsible for planning, coordinating, motivating and supervising Business Executives to generate and meet the agreed individual and team’s set advertising volume and revenue targets, and, newspaper distribution sales targets as well as offering overall coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring the overall responsibility of delivering advertising sales and newspaper distribution sales targets for The EastAfrican newspaper
- Identify and develop various newspaper sales and distribution channels and manage their performance to ensure maximum copy sales, while ensuring timely deliveries and controlling returns
- Planning, coordinating, motivating and managing a team of Business Executives to deliver agreed sales volumes and revenue;
- Maintaining and fostering business relationships with all clients of the company;
- Initiating, developing and executing annual strategic partnerships that will yield revenues to the business;
- Managing and monitoring debt status on respective ledgers to achieve set payment collection targets;
- Leading weekly planning and review meetings with the sales team;
- Managing deadlines and processes to ensure maximum efficiency is attained;
- Identifying new business leads and opportunities with intention of recruitment of new clients; and
- Managing client service experience to meet customer satisfaction.
- Managing performance and coaching the sales team;
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree
- 4 sales years’ experience with at least 2 at Management/Supervisory level
- Knowledge of Rwanda Media market
- Solution Provider with ability to adapt and innovate
- Planning and budgeting skills
- Project management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills; and
- Ability to cultivate and maintain client relationships
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply online at: http://careers.nationmedia.com or email their application letters and cv to [email protected] before 30th September, 2015.
We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.