Nawiri Sacco Society Ltd
The Sacco is seeking to fill the following position.
Ref No: A.S./NSSL/2016
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain the Chief Executive Officers diary and advises him/her on any pending issues.
- To ensure all visitors are received and served in orderly and mature manner.
- To exercise effective public relations and good customer care.
- To develop appointment sheets to capture the visitor’s requirements for ease of administration.
- To type and file all staff matters, board meeting and other correspondence while ensuring maximum confidentiality.
- To disseminate any information in respect to the Chief Executive Officer’s office, which in his opinion and belief is true and will satisfy the customer’s needs in the absence of the CEO.
- To prepare meetings files (updated) for the Board of Directors and all Sub committees and keep all files safely and in confidence.
- To maintain files in respect to all correspondence and advises him/her on any pending issues.
- To receive, date stamps and marks all correspondence to the society and records them in the in-coming mails register appropriately. Records and ensure mails/letters are posted correctly and in good time.
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in Secretarial from a recognized institution.
- A diploma in administration/public relations will be an added advantage.
- Must have attained C plain in KCSE.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be mature and demonstrates high level of honesty and communication skills (oral and written).
- Understand Sacco policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates send their Applications accompanied by a detailed C.V and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and valid Certificate of Good Conduct to the address below quoting the Job Reference Number on the sealed envelope to reach on or before 1st July 2016.
The Chief Executive Officer Nawiri Sacco Society Ltd P. O Box 400-60100,
Email: [email protected]