RECRUITMENT OF ACCOUNTANTS (5) POSITIONS
The National Construction Authority is a state Corporation that was established under the National Construction Authority Act CAP 449A Laws of Kenya. The authority’s mandate is to oversee the construction industry and co-ordinate its development with training and accreditation being one of the main functions.
The Authority is in the process of recruiting suitable candidates to the position of accountants.
The applicants should fulfill the following requirements:-
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce/finance/banking(accounting option)
- CPA(K) and a registered member of ICPAK
- Ability to communicate and to confidently engage with the board and senior management.
- Computer literacy, particularly working knowledge of QuickBooks and MS office
- At least three (3) year’s work experience
The candidates from accredited public and private institutions, government agencies, contractors associations, manufacturing and those with experience in finance are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications attaching detailed CV to [email protected] on or before Friday 27th March 2016 at 16:30Hrs