SENIOR RESEARCH & CAPACITY BUILDING OFFICER, GRADE C5 – FOUR (4) POSTS – NCA 02/2017/9
Qualifications for the Senior Research & capacity Building Officer Job
- A minimum of three (3) years experience at the grade of Research & Capacity Building Officer I grade C6 or in a comparable and relevant position;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Building Economics, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Membership with relevant professional body such as Architectural Association of Kenya (AAK), Institute of
- Quantity Surveyors of Kenya (IQSK), Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK), Institute of Construction Project Managers (ICPM);
NOTE: A certificate in supervisory skills development course lasting not less than two (2) week from a recognized institution will be considered an added advantage.
Responsibilities for the Senior Research & capacity Building Officer Job
- An officer at this level will be deployed at the headquarters or regional offices.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze research and business development data relevant to the construction industry;
- Evaluate training and capacity building project proposals and applications from potential trainers;
- Design training need analysis methodologies and instruments and capacity building programs for the construction industry;
- Review training programs in the construction industry and prepare training and capacity building reports;
- Organize training and capacity building seminars and workshops;
- Design data collection methodology and instruments and initiate research studies on construction industry;
- Collect and collate data on research projects;
- Draft research reports;
- Initiate business case models.
How To Apply
Email [email protected]