About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Position executes basic accounting transactions or entries based on normal policy and procedures; Identifies accounting errors or inconsistencies and makes corrections
- Position performs administrative tasks and support to employees within the FSSC and Kenya Controllership; Support administrative aspects of the Finance department
- Management of internal department purchases and supplies
- Provide support in AR process via collections reports compilation and generation
- Raising and booking invoices for Accounts Receivable as well as booking of Receipts on a monthly basis.
- Cooperate with inventory system integrations; Cooperate with logistic team on Customs Clearance Sheet monitor
- Responsible for Intercompany Accounting including payments of the same
- Participate in the internal and external auditing program
- Ensure payment to process timely and accurately; Ensure process payment smoothly; Refine and continuously improve invoice quality
Middle East and Africa (MEA)-Kenya-Kenya-Nairobi
Jul 14, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
Bachelor of Commerce Degree
1-3 years of experience in accounting related area
Familiar with MS application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
Responsible and self motivated with good attention to details
Qualified CPA or ACCA preferred
Familiarity with Oracle system (11i) will be a plus; Knowledge of AP (Accounts Payable) and Accounting
Experience in multi-national organization
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here