Summary: Nestlé is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world.
Our focus on responsible nutrition and promoting health and wellness is a core value, emphasizing responsibility and sustainability.
The Finance and Control Department in the Region office has a vacancy for the position of a Decision Support Analyst reporting directly to the Decision Support Manager.
Job Purpose: To ensure accurate, timely efficient and compliant financial reporting at Nestlé in the Market, (NiM) regional level and also responsible for the Budget forecasting planning processes across the businesses within Nestlé in the Market and ensures flawless execution and high quality of deliverables.
- Review and analyze Daily Sales and provide transparency on Sales KPIs to both Local Management (Daily Sales Report) and to the Group (Magnitude Reports – SACT)
- Review Intra group accounts (CIG report), identify any differences within and outside the region and contact the respective Operating Companies to ensure any such differences have been resolved in a timely manner within the Period End Closure, (PEC) schedule, for an issue-free and aligned reporting in balance sheet
- Review and analyze marketing and administrative expenses reports and ensure the drivers used to allocate the costs are as per the Group standard
- Analyze and validate Financial statements: Balance sheet and income statement (CACT, PACT) reports and ensure timely NiM / Regional consolidation to ensure transparency to both local and regional management and the Group;
- Analyze and validate Working Capital position through Summary Table, in magnitude
- Analyze and validate Pension reports
- Ensure high quality Period End Closure, (PEC) output via correct controlling systems setup, regular data checks, and allocation/ distribution activities for P&L and Balance Sheet
- Integration with other functional applications and drive resolution of issues at source
- Drive the execution / consolidation / reporting of the different Dynamic Forecast planning cycles, across the businesses/ countries within Nestlé in the Market, coordinating with the co-pilots and other business partners (supply chain, sales, technical, human resources) using appropriate management tools for the planning process
Qualifications and experience:
- Honours degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized university
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting reporting and consolidation
- Accounting profession qualification, ACCA/CPA-K
- Solid grounding of financial reporting guidelines to ensure consistent application of the guidelines
- Good analytical skills using the relevant systems and applications (SAP and Microsoft Office)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Effective benchmarking skills, enabling comparison between countries and time periods to ensure consistency in reporting
- Soft programming skills (VBA/ Macros) will be an added advantage
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
How to Apply
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a day time phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 4th September 2015. Adept Systems Management Consultants P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100 Email: [email protected] Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.