Nestlé is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world.
As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day. We strive to make our brands tastier and healthier choices that help consumers care for themselves and their families, thus earning their trust and recommendations to others. Delivering on this commitment enables us to create long-term sustainable value for our consumers and customers, for our communities, for our shareholders and for our employees.
Purpose of the Job
The job holder will assist the Head of Finance in running the administrative affairs of the function effectively and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Effective co-ordination of Line Manager’s diary and departmental schedules;
- Organizing for meetings , eventsand outdoor activities;
- Liaise with company’s travel agents to ensure effective co-ordination of travel arrangements for the department;
- Organize external visitors’ itineraries from the group and other stakeholders;
- General administration duties including update of filing system, monitoring and ensuring availability of stationery and other working tools;
- Compose routine correspondence and memoranda;
- Prepare induction schedules for new staff.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Honors degree in Business Administration from a recognized university;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a busy office environment preferably in a service industry;
- Experience in a similar capacity for senior executives will be an added advantage;
- Working experience and knowledge on MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is required;
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply