In keeping with our current business needs, Nestle East Africa Cluster has a vacancy for the position ofCustomer Service Facing Supply Chain Executivereporting to theSupply Chain Manager.
Applications are hereby required from suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based inNestle Kenya Office in Industrial Area.
Purpose Of The Job
The Candidate will be expected to build a strong Customer Service for the Triangulation and Export Market.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Follow up on PFI creation, Bank PO and payment confirmation for export customers.
- Export shipment documentation management and dispatch by courier.
- Build Relationship and trust with the Customers through effective communication with the customers to align changes on the orders requested and planned delivery date and time
- Liaise with Supply Planners and Import logistics for timely supply to customers.
- Gain insight into the Customer’s operations and Customer’s needs and ensure the orders are generated and delivered to the customer.
- Ensure triangulation invoicing management is done on time.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- A Bachelors degree in Business Management/ Procurement.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG customer service Imports & exports.
- Must demonstrate good organizational awareness.
- Very strong communication skills and ability to interact positively across Internal and external functions
- Demand or supply planning skills will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here