Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Equatorial African Regional Head Office, Nairobi.
Purpose Of The Job
You will, delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Lead and manage business planning process with different stakeholders;
- Drive and create competitive gaps through business efficiency improvements at every step of the value chain influencing all relevant lines of the P&L like price/revenue, Cost of Goods and Product Fixed Marketing Expenses to grow the nutrition business profitably;
- Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment of the brandand understands business impact of Product Fixed Marketing Expense, (PFME) and Total Trade Spend, (TTS) investment of your brand;
- Develop and update consumer portrait and consumer engagement funnel for your brand;
- Clearly identify and communicate effectively brand priorities to the Nutrition Field Force, Category Manager, Account Managers, pharmacy agent and distributors;
- Develop deep consumer knowledge and share it effectively with relevant cross functional stakeholders;
- Activate brand essence and vision;
- Provide effective detailing aids and supporting scientific marketing communication for existing and new products in close cooperation with the Nutrition team;
- Deliver in collaboration with category channel and customer teams, shopper experiences that delight consumers and shoppers;
- Ensures consumer centricity, applies innovation levers, contributes and executes innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for your brands;
- Ensure all marketing activities are in strict compliance with the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and MAIF agreement, Nestle instructions and the country code;
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in Marketing or Nutrition;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing or medical detailing with specific experience as below:
- Led or actively participated in developing annual/ rolling commercial plans.
- Led or actively participated in consumer insight generation (U&A studies, Product Guidance Tests).
- Health Care Professional experience will be a competitive advantage;
- Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including fluency in Power point;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement;
- Ability to successfully lead projects;
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a network organization.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here