Our client a leading food packaging and exports company is currently seeking to fill the above role.
The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheets provided and report it to the seniors for approval detect frauds and bring it to the notice of the senior auditors
Audit Assistant Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in reporting of the financial reports on daily/monthly/yearly basis
- Manage the reports and see to it that they are accurate, to the point and made in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Assist the auditor to make reports on the company standards, corporate policies, acknowledged by the ISO standards.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
Minimum Requirements for the Audit Assistant Job
- CPA II
- 3 years audit experience in a busy corporate environment
- MS- Office proficient
- Age: 25 – 30
How to Apply