Branch Manager Job at Alternate Doors
Responsibilities for the Branch Manager Job
- Support Branch operations; schedules and service planning and other administrative duties.
- In-charge of company assets, monitoring usage in accordance with company policies.
- Customer Relations; follow up on client complaints and ensuring promote resolutions
- Records Keeping and Reporting.
- Sales support by lead generation and carry out cross selling activities to customers in sales database.
- Following up on sales enquires.
- Support debt collections
Qualifications for the Branch Manager Job
- Degree in a business field acquired from a reputable university, or diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in operations management, administration and business development gained preferably from a service environment
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective supervision skill and ability to lead a team
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges.
- Good communication & computer skills
- Mature and responsible.
Kindly indicate clearly the position applied for, as well as current and expected salary.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please click here to apply