Our Client is currently recruiting a Chemical Engineer
Responsibilities for the Chemical Engineer Job
- Understanding / training on the company products
- Conduct physical trials at customer factories based on the recommendations / recipes from the company
- Build database on the customer product portfolio and be able to do regular followups as required.
- The candidate will be required to travel within East Africa region as and when required.
- Research and development
Chemical Engineer Job Requirements
- A Chemical Engineering degree from a recognized institution
- Atleast 0- 2 years working experience
- Have some knowledge / experience in plastic processing
- Have a valid passport.
- Having a valid driving license will be of advantage
Salary: 40,000 to 50,000 per month.
How To Apply
Also check out our new product: www.talentboard.co.ke
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com