Eco-frontier is a Kenyan based research/survey firm with expertise in providing credible, independent and cost effective services for household-level projects. We provide project developers working in the energy, water, agriculture and environment sectors with solutions for implementing and monitoring household-level projects cost effectively.
Job Title: Office Admin
Work Station: Nairobi Office
Position reports to: Managing Director
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Assist with the administrative day-to-day activities of the office which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements.
- Coordinating with field staff especially as regards to customer inquiries and complaints
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Complete internal and external correspondence, legal documents, form letters and other documents, and distributes them as directed
- Maintains adequate office supplies used within the office.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Other duties
- Responding to customers queries and concerns over outstanding debts and collaborating with the Finance Assistant and field based officers to have these resolved.
- A diploma in administration or related fields.
- Basic Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices
- Competency in MS Office and good data entry skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Records maintenance skills, good reporting skills
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated experiences having worked in the same or related capacity.
How to Apply
All applications to be addressed to the Managing Director, Eco-Frontier Kenya through the email address; [email protected] referencing the position on the subject line on or before 12th June 2017.
Any applications that do not follow instructions will not be considered.