Real Estate Research & Deal Origination Internships at Cytonn
Job Category: Research
Job Type: Internship
Closing Date: June 16th, 2017
Cytonn Real Estate is a development firm that seeks to develop institutional grade real estate having a team with extensive and deep experience in real estate development and finanace. At cytonn Real estate we work to deliver quality and aspirational real estate developments that encourage great community living.
Cytonn Real Estate is seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to join its Real Estate Research and deal origination department.
Real Estate Research & Deal Origination Internships Responsibilities
- Conducting market research using comparable properties sold in the area and investigate potential issues that affect value such as the title of the property;
- Conduct comprehensive market research on sales trends and consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits;
- Undertaking real estate market research for site identification, site acquisition and business case preparation;
- Responsible for performing all aspects of the Site Acquisition process from site candidate identification and qualification through the completion of zoning approval for multiple sites;
- Analysis of financial feasibility of the projects using financial real estate models
- Perform duties including property listings, assisting prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts
- Occasionally assist with preparation of client deliverables and presentations
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements for the Real Estate Research & Deal Origination Internships
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper,
- Strong skills in Microsoft excel and power point
- Positive attitude and flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Ready to take on challenges
- Demonstrate leadership capability
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
- Be part of a fast paced dynamic organization
- Skill acquisition from different departments with Cytonn Real estate
- Clear understanding of Real estate dynamics
- Additional Information
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment.
- Ability to conduct field research and site visits
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
How to Apply
Click on this LINK to apply.