1. National Marketing Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing a complete national (regional) annual strategic plan that will ensure all regions have a complete strategic plan document for the coming year, divided into quarterly action plans.
- Lead preparation and scheduling for quarterly business review meetings with all regional representatives to review progress on strategic plans.
- Plan weekly visit to key distributors as well as the general trade
- Review weekly market intelligence reports from the regional representatives.
- Ensure there are set priorities for the month and that there is progress on the same.
- Review weekly sales report together with the regional representatives and ensure they are all aligned.
- Receive weekly sales report with action plans for any individual outlet that is behind target from individual regional representatives.
- Prepare monthly regional penetration and sales uplifted report.
- Receive quarterly price surveys – wholesale buying and selling prices from the regions.
- Ensure the performance management system for each member of staff is duly filled with appropriate actions taken for those below the target.
- Effectively manage all staff under him/her including the Area Sales managers, sales representatives and merchandisers.
- Ensure all accounts within the consumer division are operating within the agreed limits, and collections are made on time.
- Ensure development of close relationships with Key customers including regional key account staff, priority (emerging chain) staff, distributors, and other stakeholders relevant to the success of the Consumer business.
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce/Management with a bias in Sales and Marketing;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of National Operations in a company dealing with FMCG
- Knowledge of distribution channels is desirable
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and proficient use of the internet and email;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand and process operations data;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven team work and leadership skills, and the ability to successfully build and manage a team and mentor all staff and agents in order to support professional development;
- Organized, systematic and process oriented with good administrative skills;
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work under minimal supervision and willingness to be responsible for a varied set of tasks that will support the company’s growth and expan
2. Sales Merchandisers
a) MT Kenya region – 2 positions
b) Western Kenya – 2 positions
c) Coast region – 1 position
- Maintaining delivery of RPS of visibility, at the retail outlets, targets and goals.
- In charge of all placement of POS at the outlets as per Initiative booklet objectives
- Creating and driving breakthrough displays at the outlets as per Initiative booklet objectives
- Making sure that the pricing are compliant to recommended prices.
- Reporting any issues or difficulties encountered while executing your duties in all the outlets
- Reviewing priorities with supervisor and key accounts; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintain customer relationships by answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or expired products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products; Negotiating for shelf space and off shelf displays
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Observing display and pricing of competitors’ products and reporting on it.
- Assist the Key Accounts with promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on the promotions; observing customer reaction to promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- KCSE certificate C and above
- College training
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing preferred
- One (1) year basic selling experience preferably in FMCG
3. Trade Marketing Manager / Commercial Manager
JD For position
- Coordinate the Key Accounts team of 4 to identify and develop new accounts. Also oversee branch activity in regards to UB and Ferrero
- Maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Follow up with Key Account Managers to ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to products.
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ experience handling key Accounts Sales.
- FMCG Experience especially in distribution
- Experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Existing networks and contacts and added advantage.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
4. Sales Data analyst
- Responsible for timely daily, weekly, monthly, & quarterly reports to analyze business performance
- Prepares management reporting by collecting, analyzing and accurately summarizing data and trends
- Conducting data entry while ensuring data quality. Improve and refine data entry tools including creating dash boards for the right data. Audit data quality from the different sources to ensure on data integrity and accuracy.
- Conduct back checking by phone, email to ensure highest quality and accuracy of data
- Run preliminary data analysis and give recommendations that will assist in management decisions. Research good presentations to present to management reports that can help them better understand operations
- Probes for information with others regarding the business, processes and activity to gain full clarity of interdependent components that drive sales, trend and support summary of analysis
- Evaluates activity, sales, transactions, seasonality & trends to build accurate forecasts for both short and long term
- Refine data management system to track operational and financial indicators.
- Create one database to capture all data using the naming formula that at any time anyone can access the records from different times, different sources, different departments etc. Databases should capture branch contact and demographic information, marketing information like surveys, financial and kiosk information including updating Kiosk fact sheets.
- Help in transition of data from one system to another.
- University/College degree/diploma in any business related field with 2-3 years work experience in data analysis.
- Must have presentation and data analysis skills and able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Driving license and/or rider’s license.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.