Accounts Clerk Job Opportunities at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is a leading Dairy Company in the country re-known for its world class quality range of products which include but not limited to KCC Butter, KCC Ghee, KCC Cheese, KCC Fresh and Gold Crown Milk, KCC UHT, Safariland, Delite Yoghurt, La Yoghurt and Mala.
Accounts Clerk Job Purpose in Kenya
- The Accounts Clerk will be Reporting to the Senior Accountant, Receivables. He/ She will ensure timely account reconciliations and posting of transactions.
- Tracking of sales, cash collections and banking reports from the various sales departments
- Allocation of payments received from customers & reporting any un-cleared invoices monthly.
- Credit customers’ accounts reconciliation
- Factory & depot stock reconciliation & resolving variances thereof.
- Tracking of goods movement from factories to sales depots.
- Assist in petty cash reimbursement & reconciliation exercise for the various location
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
The Candidate Specifications for Accounts Clerk Jobs in Kenya
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- CPA PART 1
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Must be proficient with SAP and Accounting packages
- Attention to detail
- Good organization and communication skills
How to Apply
- If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned no later than 5.00 pm, Saturday, 30th April 2016.
- Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration New Kenya Co-operative Creameries P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO NAIROBI
- [email protected]