Join the largest dairy processor and be a part of a dynamic team delivering life’s goodness everyday
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacant position:
Job Purpose: The Depot Cashier will be Reporting to the Depot Accountant.
He/ She will ensure accurate and timely receiving and recording payments and payables
- Receiving and posting bank slips
- Disbursement of petty cash expenses
- Receiving petty cash receipts
- Updating Occurrence Book (OB)
- Payment of wages to Casuals
- Depositing cheques collected from customers
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
The Candidate Specifications:
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- CPA PART 1
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Must be proficient with SAP and Accounting packages
- Attention to detail
- Good organization and communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements, send ONLY a hard copy application with a daytime telephone number and a detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of at least 3 referees to: Managing Director New Kenya Co-operative Creameries P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 G.P.O. Nairobi Closing Date: Monday 13th June 2017, 5 p.m. Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. NEW KCC is an equal opportunity employer.