Join the largest dairy processor and be a part of a dynamic team delivering life’s goodness everyday
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant positions:
Drivers (Pool Drivers)
Reports to: Transport Officer
- Ensuring the safe transportation of company personnel and/or company goods from source to destination as per instructions
- Maintaining the company vehicle and ensuring it’s in good working condition
- Keeping a record of the vehicle’s movement through the “Work Ticket’.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Certificate level training such as government motor vehicle mechanic (Grade II or III)
- Minimum 3 years’ driving experience (Class B,C,E)
- Clean driving record
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Team playing skills
- Ability to follow through on defined tasks
How to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements, send ONLY a hard copy application with a daytime telephone number and a detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of at least 3 referees to: Managing Director New Kenya Co-operative Creameries P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 G.P.O. Nairobi Closing Date: Monday 13th June 2017, 5 p.m. Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. NEW KCC is an equal opportunity employer.