Administrative Assistant Job at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacancy:-
Administrative Assistant – HR/AA/06/04/2016
- To provide general administration support to the office of the Quality Management System Management Representative.
Administrative Assistant Job Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring Proper handling of QMS documents, records including receipts and dispatch of the same.
Assuming custody of the office and all vital and confidential documents in the case where the occupant is away and ensuring the contents of the office remains secure.
- Participating in Internal audits and external surveillance audits and ensuring all QMS documents and records are identified, approved, are legible, their distribution controlled and that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at points of use as well as prompt withdrawal and documentation of obsolete QMS documents from the system.
- Facilitate the prompt payment to vendors for goods and services provided
- Maintaining a service schedule and register of all office equipment and ensuring that repairs and/or replacement of the same as well as office fixtures are carried out promptly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management Representative
The Candidate Specifications for Administrative Assistant Job
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Diploma level training in a recognized designation such as Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Training on Implementation of ISO 9001:2008
- 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
- If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned not later than 27th May 2016. Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration New Kenya Co-operative Creameries P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO, NAIROBI.