Country Sales Representative, Exports Jobs at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is a leading Dairy Company in the country re-known for its world class quality range of products which include but not limited to KCC Butter, KCC Ghee, KCC Cheese, KCC Fresh and Gold Crown Milk, KCC UHT, Safariland, Delite Yoghurt, La Yoghurt and Mala.
Country Sales Rep Job Purpose in Kenya
- The Country Sales Representative will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – Exports. He /She will be charged with expanding and defending our market in Tanzania.
- Identification, contracting, targeting and relationship management with distributors and other trade partners including leading and influencing them to deliver the annual growth objectives.
- Administering all export requirements, understanding and embedding controls and monitoring all financial and currency processes and transactions
- Ensure compliance to legislative, statutory, company standards and procedures
- Maintain effective relationships with other company functions to ensure effective execution of the SSA strategy
- Ensuring product availability in the market place through adherence to distribution strategy and our quality standards. Keep optimal stock levels and avoid expiries via effective volume forecasting process.
- Maintain all operational records, and evaluate all reports submitted by distributors. Will recommend appropriate and timely interventions.
- Implement the sales and marketing budgets/activities with distributors, identifying opportunities,
prioritizing and executing the sales plan
- Training and working with distributor sales team to achieve excellent merchandising and distribution of New KCC brands in the market place as per the portfolio guidelines and SSA export strategy.
- Making professional and effective presentations to key personnel (distributors, sales personnel, and key accounts, the trade and New KCC Sales and Marketing management) to influence distribution and merchandising decisions in the markets assigned.
- Stays current on developments within the regions and communicates trends, development or issues to the Regional Sales Manager – EXPORT
- Recommends and participates in the establishment of pricing strategies and in the development of new or modified merchandising techniques.
- Any other duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor
The Candidate Specifications for Country Sales Rep Jobs in Kenya
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- Bachelors of Commerce degree in Marketing or its equivalent
- A Member of a recognized professional marketing body will be of an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in an international FMCG company with at least 2 years’ experience, in managing a team in either field sales or key accounts management.
- A proven track record of achieving results through cross – functional working relationship.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Effective communicator, very fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong command of the Kiswahili language with excellent local Tanzanian dialect verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively with a high degree of independence.
- An individual of Kenyan origin currently working in Tanzania
- Some experience doing business in other African countries.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned no later than 5.00 pm, Saturday, 30th April 2016. Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration New Kenya Co-operative Creameries P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO NAIROBI OR [email protected]