New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven people to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Purpose: The Sales Representative will be Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
He/She will ensure the products are available in the market at all times.
- Supervising the direct selling and marketing of the products
- Prospecting for new clients and markets
- Set targets and monitor performance of the different sales routes
- Overseeing the collection of debt
- Generating periodic reports (sales reports, market intelligence reports, debt collections reports)
- Resolving market disputes (customer care services)
- Ensuring proper use of resources allocated for the area e.g. crates
- Ensuring pricing of products is done uniformly in the outlets
- Executing sales promotions and overseeing merchandising activities
- Managing and controlling credit among clients
The Candidate Specifications:
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business related field
- 4 years’ work experience as a salesman in charge of an expansive route or territory
- Minimum three years driving experience
- Working experience of ERP system, SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good business development skills
- Good interpersonal and communication and report writing skills.
- Basic supervisory skills
How to Apply
- If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned not later than Monday, 29th August 2016: Managing Director
- New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
- P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO
- Nairobi New KCC is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.