Finance Manager Jobs at Lan-X Africa
Our Client in the Dairy industry is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager.
Finance Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts to support business decisions and possible outcomes.
- Responsible for monthly and annual statutory accounts and reporting of financial Statements.
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts as well as long term rolling plans (regular Prognosis)
- Direct involvement in corporate reporting for financial and management information (e.g. Board Paper preparation)
- Appropriate analytical review of key performance indicators based on various financial data.
- Manage and implement appropriate stock costing processes and records control.
- Working capital management aligned to the needs of the Company’s cash flow and operations.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory returns deadlines e.g. PAYE, VAT and Withholding taxes
- Ensure adequate internal controls for effective and efficient budgeting, expenditure, accounting, cash flow, banking and taxation management.
- Handle any KRA inquiries and audits liaise with the external auditors.
- Prepare/develop daily reports to assist in product pricing decisions.
- Manage the accounting staff and enhance their skills and competencies
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting from a recognized university
- Qualified Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in the related field
- Experience in the Dairy Industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs and cover letter to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 6th May 2017.