Statistician Jobs at NFT Consult, Kenya
Statistician Job Areas of Responsibility in Kenya
- Work closely with appropriate areas of the business to understand & document their requirements.
- Develop and amend MI reporting in accordance with business requirements.
- Field ad-hoc report requests and data enquiries from various areas of the business.
- Drive improvements to the solutions by ensuring that technology is utilized appropriately. It is important to ensure that ICT understand why the data is needed to ensure we deliver efficient and effective solutions.
- Contribute to the development of the long term MI roadmap, and help define how to introduce new and improved technology longer term.
- Review and resolve issues logged in relation to the reporting systems, and if necessary involve 3rd parties to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Person Specification for Statistician Jobs
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of managing an operational MI solution in a complex environment, involving multiple IT system feeds and outputs.
- Including the coordination of several data sources and 3rd parties suppliers Technical Skills
- Experience of producing complex and detailed data analysis to a non technical audience.
- Advanced Excel skills for data manipulation & reporting with working knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, sum products
- and sumifs.
How to Apply